[Pmwiki-users] PITS / SQL-base

Ciaran ciaranj
Mon Aug 30 01:17:06 CDT 2004

Knut, take a look at my FTS based Tabling solution for a generic
solution to this problem.
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Knowledge

Hopefully  this will be ported to PmWiki 2, but I'm dependent on John
Feezel moving FTS over.

My tabling solution seems to work very well for me and I use it to
maintain a set of user profiles, a set of file downloads and a
knowledgebase, but it could be extended to work with any solution that
can represent a set of fields per page :)
- Ciaran

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:34:06 +0200, Knut Alboldt <mailing at alboldt.de> wrote:
> Pm, I like this PITS, it look very good for creating any form of requests
> or guestbook-entries or any discussion-forums.
> Is it include in PMwiki2-devel or is it an own modul ? Is it possible to
> publish this (e.g. as an cookbook entry) ?
>
> Another question:  with php5 sqllite-support is included, so a "cheap" (no
> extra db-installation required) sql-solution would be possible for use with
> pmwiki. So could be SQLLite support also be possible for pmwiki ? If not
> yet implemented, would it be an interesting feature ?
>
> Knut
>
> --

- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)