[Pmwiki-users] confirm dialoge for the Reset button!

Larry Baltz larry+pmwiki
Mon Aug 30 01:49:46 CDT 2004

Hi,

I've run into this myself.  How about just removing the "Reset" button
altogether?  I've used MediaWiki quite a bit and find the "Cancel" button
useful, so that might be a useful replacement.

Regards,

Larry

--On Monday, August 30, 2004 12:58 AM -0400 raeky <kasslloyd at gmail.com>