[Pmwiki-users] Print view broken (pmwiki 1.0.7)

Alexandre Courbot Alexandre.Courbot
Mon Aug 30 06:45:18 CDT 2004

 > He is. In broad terms, the publish.php script in wikilog replaces
 > PmWiki's printable view with its own, slightly modified version.
 >
 > Try the following in your config.php file:
 > - comment out $PrintTemplateFmt
 > - comment out $EnablePrint = 1

Unfortunately if I do this I get the printable view in my non-printable
template, which is not the desired effect at all.

However, I have another (violent) solution in my config.php:

if ($wiki_action != 'print')
   include_once("local/wikilog/wikilog-config.php");

Okay, that's bad! :) But it does the trick as a temporary solution.

Thanks for this great extension, by the way.

Alex.
--
Alexandre Courbot
PhD Student - LIFL/RD2P