markup quick ref (was: Re: [Pmwiki-users] pmwiki.org converted to 2.0.devel27)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 1 07:30:13 CST 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 12:14:23AM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> I bashed together something in HTML and posted it here:
> http://www2.eton.ca/pmwiki_cheat_sheet.html
> Someone more skilled in CSS can probably make it inherit the skin
> appearance.

It looks pretty good, although as written it's probably takes up a bit too
much screen space to fit as part of the edit page directly.  It'd have
to go in a separate pop-up window (which might have been intended anyway),
or we'd need to make the font-sizes smaller.