[Pmwiki-users] Markup Quick Ref example (was pmwiki.org converted to 2.0.devel27)

John Rankin john.rankin
Wed Dec 1 13:43:08 CST 2004

On Tuesday, 30 November 2004 6:22 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 03:34:49PM +1300, John Rankin wrote:
>> >
>> There is a demonstration using {:text:text definition} at
>> http://intranet.affinity.co.nz/pmwiki2/index.php/Main/MarkupQuickReference
>
>I like it.  Strangely, all of the items (except the abbreviation) appear
>in an italic font on my browser -- perhaps that's a function of the
>default styling of the <dfn> tag?  That seems a bit confusing.

I have changed the styles so that < dfn > is normal text and abbr is
italic. abbr and dfn starting with [[:alnum:]] have a dotted bottom
border.

Let me know if that fixes it in your browser.

It is still using {:term:its definition} -- I'm relaxed if you'd
prefer {:term|its definition}.

The code is included in the latest version of markup extensions at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions

--
JR