[Pmwiki-users] the descriptions of emphasis

Neil Herber nospam
Thu Dec 2 09:19:48 CST 2004

At 2004-12-02  08:46 AM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>Anyway, to get back to the original suggestion, I think my preference
>would be to keep ''emphasis'' and '''strong''' as they are now, so that
>there's still a way to write content structurally, and introduce
>'/italic/' and '*bold*' for the <b> and <i> tags.
>
>Thoughts?

Patrick

Being a very slow typist (and some would say even slower thinker) my reply
to your excellent explanation is brief.

I would say, yes, keep the emphasis tags exactly as they are but add in the
'/italic/' and '*bold*' markup. They *do* look more familiar.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668