[Pmwiki-users] Re: Spam resistance (was: Danger, Will Robinson!)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 2 21:41:04 CST 2004

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 08:27:07AM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:

> A question... Is it possible to use pattern matching for the list of
> approved URIs?  In other words, could I approve for instance:
> 	http://wiki.lyx.org/*
>
> This might be very useful when 'disapproving' URIs.

The current implementation approves urls based on prefix, thus

    http://wiki.lyx.org

is sufficient to approve all urls going to wiki.lyx.org.  But you
can also use regular expressions if you want to match more arbitrary
patterns (at least that's what the code allows -- I haven't tested it).