[Pmwiki-users] Re: Have anyone done a voting/poll mechanism

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Fri Dec 3 06:07:52 CST 2004

A migration of the script from V1 to V2 is ready.  I've been
using it in a live environment and in an experiental one.
You can explore it and look over my shoulder as I work to
develop it at <cbfa-cos.org/xwiki/>

I'll post it to the cookbook for V2 over the week-end.

/JF