[Pmwiki-users] Re: (:include RecentChanges#1#10:) not quite working?

chr@home.se chr
Tue Dec 7 04:40:42 CST 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 12:09:05PM -0500, corq wrote:
> >  Looking to get this working in my main page of v2; is there something else
> > I need to have enabled in the config?
> >
> > Right now it still returns the entire list of RecentChanges wherever I put
> > it.
>
> The current syntax is
>
>    (:include RecentChanges lines=10:)
>
>    (:include RecentChanges#label lines=10:)

Ah... I've also wondered about this..

Sorry for being lazy, but is (:include ..:) documented on pmwiki 2 yet?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr