[Pmwiki-users] using mailposts.php on a IIS webserver ...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 8 09:03:23 CST 2004

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 12:27:20PM +0100, Desmyter Yves wrote:
>    does  anyone  know  how  to  configure  the mailposts option on an IIS
>    server ?
>    my config.php adaptation :
>
>    ini_set('SMTP','smtpportal.idcn.mil.intra');
>    include_once("scripts/mailposts.php");

The ini_set really should resolve the issue, so I'm not sure what could
be going wrong.  That '.intra' is kind of odd-- do you have some special
internal root domain at the?  Maybe PHP or Windows is getting confused
by that.  Perhaps you could specify the SMTP server via an IP address
instead...?