[Pmwiki-users] augmenting image weight beyond 50k, where?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 9 06:51:19 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 01:06:01PM +0100, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
> Where I can extend the image weight beyond the 50k limit?
> We have to write this in the documentation for "images".

It's documented in PmWiki.UploadsAdmin, in the section on
"Restricting uploaded files".  We'll have to see if it can
be appropriately included in documentation for images -- probably
a see-also link is worthwhile here.  Plus I just noticed the
ImagesInWikiPages text on pmwiki.org isn't at all what I thought
it was, so I'll see about revising it.