[Pmwiki-users] Display of pmwiki skin & HTMLVSpace in Opera

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 9 19:52:46 CST 2004

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 01:03:51PM +1100, Nathan Jones wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 11:35:16AM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >   #wikihead { position:absolute; right:20px; ... }
> >
> Sigh. As much as I love Opera, it does seem to have a few problems with
> absolute positioning. Maybe it's not worth your time altering the
> stylesheet to suit.

Yeah, I sort of decided that after I had similar problems with
the search box in firefox.   It all works well if there's a width
defined for the body -- so perhaps I just need a width:100% in
the body tag?  Or maybe even width:auto?