[Pmwiki-users] More wiki spam

Neil Herber nospam
Fri Dec 10 22:36:33 CST 2004

At 2004-12-10  08:09 PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>Some authors may not like having their IP addresses broadcast all over
>the world for everyone to see, which is why I haven't made this the
>default before now.  The information is recorded, but there's a difference
>between logging the information and making it publicly available.

Then I presume the "hover to reveal" scheme would be unacceptable to to
these folks.

Is there some way to reveal the IPs in the history to the admin, but not to
general readers? Perhaps with ?action=adminhistory (protected by the admin
password)?

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/