[Pmwiki-users] Markup: pm[[wiki] is not a link like [[pm]]wiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Dec 13 13:49:59 CST 2004

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 08:32:32PM +0100, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
> This makes "wiki" part of the link as in  [[pm]]wiki, but a prefix like
> "pm" of  pm[[wiki]] does not make it part of this link.
> Is there a reason I have to know?
> In German this extended feature would be very useful.

I thought about adding a prefix capability but decided it was
too close to being a "gratuitous feature" (PmWikiPhilosophy #3)
and couldn't think of any good uses for it.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to add it, seems like it
ought to be possible w/o too much difficulty.