[Pmwiki-users] [Q] nested and hierarchical Wiki Groups

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Dec 18 15:00:33 CST 2004

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 06:37:41PM -0500, slonik AZ wrote:
> I am a new Pmwiki user and so far I like it a lot, especially the
> concept of Wiki Groups.

Excellent!

> I would like organize my groups in a hierarchical (nested) fashion,
> something like
> [[Main.Projects.Sensors.Proposal]]
>
> Unfortunately, pmwike-2.0beta10 does not allow me to "nest" the groups.
> Is there a workaround??

Alas, no.  Over the past year there have been several long discussions
about hierarchical groups, and there hasn't been any clear way to get
them to work properly.

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/HierarchicalGroups.