[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: PmWikiDraw and multiple editors?

Ciaran ciaranj
Sun Dec 19 03:49:44 CST 2004

I think this goes without saying <g> If I get some time later today
I'll have a look at implementing Pm's suggestion.  The only thing that
worries me is if I leave a gaping security hole, the *whole* reason I
went with Pm's current upload action is so I didn't have to worry
about such matters ;) I'd appreciate a peer-review of my initial
solution at some point if thats ok ?  [Time seems quite limited at the
moment :( So I'll do me best!]
- Ciaran

--
- Ciaran