[Pmwiki-users] CleanURLs cause action=crypt to fail

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Dec 27 08:06:35 CST 2004

On Sun, Dec 26, 2004 at 04:49:15PM +0000, Hans Bracker wrote:

> Having a slash there and calling the action through the url address
> bar does not solve it. The crypt form is called correctly, but the
> result page does not display.
>
> Just now I hacked crypt.php and added the slash into line 19:
>     echo "<form action='$ScriptUrl/' method='POST'><p>
>
> Now crypt works fine. But I will loose the change with the next
> upgrade. I don't know where this can be fixed permanently.

Oh, you're correct, that *is* a bug in ?action=crypt.  It'll be
fixed in the next release.

BTW, anything in the scripts/ directory can always be "fixed permanently"
by copying the script into local/ , making the desired/necessary changes
there, and disabling the script from being called from stdconfig.php.  :-)
But it's better to get it fixed in the distribution if possible.