[Pmwiki-users] What's new replacement for ThisGroup:?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Dec 29 10:28:30 CST 2004

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 05:00:08PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> Questions:
> * What's the recommended replacement for
> 	A link to [[ThisGroup:SomePage some page]]

    A link to [[some page]]

or if you really need the group explicitly specified

    A link to [[{$Group}/some page]]

> * What's the recommended replacement for
> 	Click [[ThisGroup:PageList?action=edit here to edit PageList]]

    Click [[PageList?action=edit | here to edit PageList]]

> * What's the recommended replacement for
> 	Click [[ThisSite:Main.PageList?action=edit here to edit PageList]]

    Click [[Main.PageList?action=edit | here to edit PageList]]

> Should 'ThisGroup' etc be found and handled by the automatic conversion
> scripts?

I couldn't think of a way to do it well, but I'll work on it if we
really need it (you're only the second person to comment on this).
Or, instead of converting the links, I may just provide cookbook
recipes to handle ThisGroup:, ThisSite:, etc.