[Pmwiki-users] Author tracking questions

Reimer Behrends behrends
Sun Feb 1 08:28:28 CST 2004

On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 06:38:07PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 12:45:53AM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
[...]
> > It'd be nice if '-- Christian' at the end of a line would automatically
> > link to say Users.Christian.
>
> I think this might be done (by default?) with a DoubleBrackets entry--
> I'll see what I can do.  Is the regex "--\\s*[[:upper:]][\\w-]+$"
> sufficient?  Could it match more than we intend?

"WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness -- That
to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving
their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever ..."

			Reimer Behrends