[Pmwiki-users] FYI: Edit page of a MoinMoin wiki

Christian Ridderström chr
Sun Feb 1 13:44:02 CST 2004

Attached is a snapshot of the edit page at a moinmoin wiki. If you start
going coming up with ideas, inspired by this snapshot it might be a good
idea to bring them up in a separate thread :-)

Some things to note:
* There's a message at the top, saying that other users will be warned
  that you are editing the page for the next 5 minutes or so.
* A link for changing the size of the editor form
* A field for attaching comments to the change
* MoinMoin has something called categories, and through the edit page
  you can add the page you to a category.

* A checkbox that prevents mail notification of the change
  (Patrick: This is actually what I was thinking of in the other mail,
   when I wrote about skipping change tracking).
* A button to do spell checking

/Christian