[Pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki-0.6.beta4 released

Jonathan Scott Duff duff
Mon Feb 2 16:06:45 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:40:15PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr??m wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> > PmWiki version 0.6.beta4 has just been released and is available
> >
> > * Parameterized InterMap URIs
>
> Could you explain that a bit, or give a link?

I wondered about this one too, but it's on the beta wiki.
http://www.pmichaud.com/work/beta/pmwiki.php/Main/InterMap

And just in case that goes away by the time you read this ...

        The new code allows the string coming after the InterMap
        identifier to be substituted at any point in the string. For
        example, the intermap entries

	Amazon	http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/$1/ref=nosim/pmichaudcom-20
	Jargon	http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/$1.html

        allow the strings to be substituted in the middle (indicated by
        the $1 in each of the above).

Where the $1 is replaced by whatever comes after the : in the intermap
link.  I.e.,   Amazon:020171499X would become
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/020171499X/ref=nosim/pmichaudcom-20

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff