[Pmwiki-users] rendering question about lists (somewhat important)

Robin Sheat robin
Mon Feb 2 21:01:34 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 10:30:38PM -0500, Reimer Behrends wrote:
> zero. For that, you need at the very least a CSS selector that
> matches a sequence of HTML elements (namely, P+OL, etc.).
<topic type="off">
If you use Firebird, and want to play with CSS layout, I'd recommend
looking here:
http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions/#editcss
Haven't tried it myself, but it looks useful.
</topic>

> I think what I'm not getting is why there is a perceived need to
> remove the whitespace in the first place.
Because sometimes when editing a wiki page, I want to not have the
whitespace, and sometimes I do. If I do, I can put it in myself (blank
line or whatever). However, if it isn't removed in the CSS, then I have
no choice in the matter. Choice is a good thing.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663