[Pmwiki-users] Re: signature (--username) markup

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Feb 3 14:42:58 CST 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Finally, no matter what markup we choose, I'll probably come up with
> shortcuts for inserting an author's signature into the text.  For example,
> the edit form can provide a JavaScript keyboard shortcut and/or button
> that automatically inserts the author's signature at the current
> cursor position.  (It should also be relatively easy for others to
> do similar things in the pmwe and EmacsModes editors.)

That's a good point. It's trivial defining a function such as
`pmwiki-insert-signature' that does this... I'll just go ahead and do
that... (then it's just a tiny modification later on when we have a final
default choice of 'Profiles/', 'Names/' or whatever)

/Christian