[Pmwiki-users] Odd bug: Edit mode textarea not "current"

Robin Martin robin_martin
Wed Feb 4 17:47:31 CST 2004

Hopefully someone can point me to an explanation on what's going on
here.  Apologies if it's been covered.

I've got pmwiki 0.5.27 running on Apache 1.3 and PHP 4.1.2 and am
running into an odd bug.  I can setup new pages and edit their contents
just fine, but anytime I go into edit mode more than once on a page I
get the previous content in the textarea form.  Refreshing the page
grabs the current page content.

Even navigating away from the page and coming back results in old
content in the form.  The really odd part is that is only seems to
affect about 75% of the browsers I've tested it on.

I think I've narrowed it down to an issue in my local.php file and the
Flexlayout and/or WebMenu customizations I'm using.  Thing is, I'm
using the same local.php and local files as I am on another server that
doesn't have this issue at all.

Here's a link to see for yourself:
http://larcdma.sdsu.edu/agendawiki/index.php

Needless to say, I'm going in circles here.  And help would be
appreciated.

Robin