Antwort: Re: Antwort: [Pmwiki-users] Re: Antwort: Re: Creating a new page

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Fri Feb 6 06:19:58 CST 2004

Rene,

The file you want to access via the browser is /opt/htdocs/pmwiki.php.

I would recommend that you create a new subdirectory:
/opt/htdocs/wiki/

and move all of the wiki files to that location.
However, the wiki.d directory is a special directory
and PmWiki needs to create it so that the proper permissions are set.

I'm assuming that php is active on your server.  Is it?
Remember, when everything is setup correctly you'll get the Main/HomePage
when you start pmwiki.php

/JF