[Pmwiki-users] Images Path?

and andflow
Sat Feb 7 10:25:11 CST 2004

Hi wikiers,
I have installed pmwiki on my website and now i'm tryng to customize it ,starting from heder and footers.
I wrote the html for the  $PageFooterFmt, and an external css for the $HTMLHeaderFmt in the locoal.php; it works
but i don't know how to write the path for the buttons in the footer area.
I stored the immages in a sub-directory of pmwik, but i can see them only when i' m in ../Pmwiki/index.php and not
when i'm in the group directories : ../Pmwiki/index.php/main/homepage/;

I hope somebody can help me.....
my wiki 's Url is www.protidi.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

Bye!!!
_And