[Pmwiki-users] Re: more --signature markup thoughts

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon Feb 9 07:14:09 CST 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> Is this what we all mean by a "signature", or are we thinking of other
> uses for this markup as well? Would we like to use the markup just to
> refer to a person? (E.g. '[[~Pm]] wrote that...')

Maybe [[~Pm]] is a good markup for referring to persons, i.e. pages under
Profiles/, where in addition to being relatively short, the administrator
can call the group 'Profiles' anything he likes and [[~...]] will always
refer to it.

just a thought

/Christian