[Pmwiki-users] a couple of things

Patrick Bohnet hquu
Tue Feb 10 09:04:37 CST 2004

this may sound really wierd... but I ran across a couple of things yesterday... not sure if they
are a working as designed or not... but anyway

I have a wikigroup that is marked as password protected for reading... the entire group... but
when doing a search, it still brings up the names of the wiki words in that group... you can't
read the actual pages... they are password protected... but with a search you could easily figure
out the content of the protected group

second... is it possible to easily make a site map? right now the site map I have for pmWiki is a
link to the results of an "empty" search...

=====
"Can I burn softly, a silent ember?"
Quu
Patrick Bohnet