[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Disabling WikiWords

bram brambring zonnet bram.brambring
Thu Feb 12 14:30:53 CST 2004

>> then one could do:
>>
>>    $FinalReplacements["/\\b$word\\b(?![^<]*>/i"] =
>>      "<strong class='highlight'>$word</strong>";

>What was the motivation for this? (I've forgotten)  Is just "this might be
>good to have?"

The motivation came up from my searchhighlight module.

I would say stick to the PmWikiPhilosophy , I use the 'exact' code above in
my script and it works fune. Having it in the core module would mainly solve
the wrapping problem. Now I have to catch all the text outputted by
PrintText and then parse it. A generic method to  callback with the
formatted text would solve that as well.

bram