[Pmwiki-users] auto-generated toc

bram brambring zonnet bram.brambring
Sat Feb 14 13:41:20 CST 2004

Hi,

I have an automtic FAQ generation on (beta10 but it worked on 0.5 as well:

http://exoten.brambring.nl//wiki/Main/AlgemeenFaq

>From a list of V: ( Vraag=Question) it generates automaticly the index and
the <A NAME=> numbering.
Look at the source, no worries about the indexing it's done on the fly

I didn't get this in the cookbook yet.  Let know in case you would like the
code.

Main problem is that the numbering of the questions will change as soon as
you insert a question. So the link
http://exoten.brambring.nl//wiki/Main/AlgemeenFaq#faq5 will point to the
right spot untill you insert a question above it. ( then is becomes faq6).

bram

-----Original Message-----
From: Pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com
[mailto:Pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com]On Behalf Of M Schweitz
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 20:45
To: Pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: [Pmwiki-users] auto-generated toc

I understand there is a [[toc]] tag in development for indexing and
linking to headings or FAQs down a page.

Does anyone have a working customization to allow something like this
with a 0.6beta version? Or is this code posted somewhere that I haven't
found?

Having an anchor-linked toc would really boost the utility of my pages.
Also, I'm happy to help test potential cookbook code out.

I am a new user of pmwiki and love it so far. 0.6 version is lovely.
Thanks for your help.
--Matt