[Pmwiki-users] Re: Removing sidebar if there's no SideBar-page

Christian Ridderström chr
Sun Feb 15 09:35:38 CST 2004

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > Unfortunately the above doesn't work in the sense that setting
> > 	$PageLayoutFmt['wikileft']=''
> > doesn't help, the layout still has a big empty space to the left :-(
> > What's wrong?
>
> If you're using the css-based layout ($EnableStdLayoutTable==0),
> then the css definitions still have a margin-left on the div#wikibody
> cell (this is what makes room for the sidebar in the first place).

I'd done something else wrong (forgotten to do a global $PageLayoutFmt)...

> --> A "heads up" warning:  $WikiDir and $WikiLibDirs are likely to change
> meanings slightly in an upcoming minor release, to be able to support
> group subdirectories in wiki.d/ .  Shouldn't affect any installations but
> it's worth noting. <--

Thanks.

> As far as the MyPageExists function--is the problem that it's not
> possible to delete/detect Main.SideBar because it exists in the
> wikilib.d/ distribution?

The other way around really... I *don't* want to find any page
'Main.SideBar' that comes from the wikilib.d/-distribution (or similar
'read-only' directories).

/Christian