[Pmwiki-users] minor lossage on pmichaud.com

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Feb 15 19:47:46 CST 2004

Just a note--while working on PmWiki tonight I mistyped a command and
managed to accidentally delete a few files on the PmWiki site;
fortunately I had a relatively recent backup available (up to a few
days ago) so not too much was lost.

The biggest loss is to any files uploaded to the Cookbook within the
past week...if the cookbook authors would re-upload the appropriate files
I'd really appreciate it.  Cookbook files prior to the past week are
still available.