[Pmwiki-users] Organization of files in local/

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon Feb 16 14:01:08 CST 2004

I'm running on a linux server, so this isn't a problem for me... but
couldn't the same problem as with CSS-files in pub/ happen in local/?

E.g. what if someone has a group called 'Config' with corresponding
customization file 'Config.php', and also uses 'config.php'?

One solution would be to have 'pgcust.php' look for the page/group-files
in e.g.
	local/wiki.d/

Anyway, as I said in the beginning, this isn't a problem for me :-)

/Christian