[Pmwiki-users] Local.php has been changed to config.php, what about local.css?

Richard Canning rcanning
Tue Feb 17 14:11:12 CST 2004

Due to possible conflicts on case insensitive servers, you changed from local.php to config.php. Personally I like local.php, but this is not my software :)

However from what I can see local.css is still the file to use, as when I changed it to config.css the style sheets stopped working (beta15).

Is this going to be changed for consistency?

Richard Canning

The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
Please notify me by return email.