[Pmwiki-users] Spaces in the names of attached files

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Feb 19 14:42:15 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 04:20:09PM -0500, PmWiki at ThunderBunny.org wrote:
> 	I'm converting an existing site that contains quite a few M$
> Office docs with spaces in the names. I'm also linking to shared
> folders that I can't rename.
>
> Is there a way to make Attach: or an Intermap statement deal with spaces?

Maybe use + or %20 instead of spaces?

   InterMap:My%20Documents

   InterMap:My+Documents

Spaces aren't allowed in URIs.

One could also possibly create a double brackets entry to use double
quotes and convert the spaces within:

   InterMap:"My Documents/path"

The entry would look something like (untested):

   $DoubleBrackets["^/\\bInterMap:\"($UrlPathPattern)\"/e"] =
     "str_replace(' ','%20','$1')";