[Pmwiki-users] [lost stylesheet after redirection and wikicmds]

Ed Chadwick edward.chadwick
Fri Feb 20 10:45:14 CST 2004

Dear all,

Thanks! Its working now, but the variable I had to set was $PubDirUrl
rather than $PubDirUrlFmt. I set it to '/pmwiki/pub'.

My next problem is that I would like to get rid of the wikicmds using
$PageLayoutFmt['wikicmds'] = ''; because these don't position correctly
in some versions of MS Internet Explorer (I know this is MS' fault, not
PmWiki's). But if I do that, the wikitext is inserted directly after the
PageTitle with no line break. Am I doing something wrong?

Best wishes,

Ed.

--
Edward K.J. Chadwick PhD.