[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Author in HandlePosts

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Feb 21 03:32:36 CST 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 03:03:11PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
>
> this with another site--say, the WikiSandbox on pmichaud.com?

Ahem, I'm afraid my memory is a bit woozy due to too much alcohol last
night. I thought I'd answered this post already, but since I can't find it
in the archive maybe I didn't.

The current status is that pmwiki-mode successfully adds an author name
when I test it with:
	wiki.lyx.org/beta
	www.pmichaud.com

but not when I test it with
	www.pmichaud.com/work/beta

/Christian

PS. I have a vague memory of Patrick writing that he doesn't keep the beta
site up to date, but that's just a dream, right??