[Pmwiki-users] New user ...

Dave Noonan PmWiki
Sat Feb 21 10:20:31 CST 2004

	You're changes go in local/config.php. There are a bunch of variables
you can tweak to alter things.  You can start learning about them here:

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutBasics

	I'm about to send another message on the topic of skins. Rearranging
things is something I'm working on and finding challenging as well.
--
Dave