[Pmwiki-users] Major change to layout code likely (again!)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Feb 22 13:10:59 CST 2004

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 02:58:00PM -0500, Bob Dively wrote:

> My only nitpick about the new templates - and it's a very, very small
> nitpick - is the use of html comments as section delimiters. If someone
> creates a layout with a WYSIWYG html editor like DreamWeaver, they won't
> be able to see the html comments without looking at the source which might
> make the process of producing a template slightly harder.

I agree on both points (1. it *is* a small nitpick :-), and 2. HTML
comments as section delimiters might not be the best choice).  I just
used them because they look good in the HTML markup and it was convenient.
It's easy enough for me to change it or add a different delimiter
sequence if someone will propose some alternatives.