[Pmwiki-users] CSS links under 0.6.1 or later

Nathan Jones nathanj
Mon Feb 23 17:25:49 CST 2004

Another question (actually, I think I'm just thinking out load):

With 0.6.0, PmWiki would include stdlayout.css, plus a skin css, plus
$Group.css and $Group.$Title.css (but only if they existed).

What's the deal with 0.6.2? Am I right in saying that the css files
included are only those mentioned in the template? (I certainly wouldn't
want PmWiki to generate output that is different to what is in the
template.)

If I want the same template for the whole site, but some different CSS
for one group, which path would you suggest?

1. Duplicate the site template and use the copy for the group, with only
the .css file being different?

2. Call a PHP function to conditionally link to stylesheets?

I'm thinking option 2 is nicer. Maybe as a Cookbook add-on that can be
called from the template: <!--function:IncludeCSS-->

--
Nathan Jones