[Pmwiki-users] getting the template path?

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Tue Feb 24 10:48:29 CST 2004

Is there any variable that allows me to use <!--file:...--> with a path
to the actual template directory?

I wrote my own function to display "by AUTHOR" (if $LastModifiedBy is
not empty) or "from HOST" instead (if $LastModifiedHost is not empty).

Since this is to be used in the template I wanted to add the function
using the <!--file:...--> placeholder, but I have to hardcode the path
to the file there which is bad if people put my skin in a different
directory.

Another thing I'd like to have is to link $LastModifiedBy to the
apropriate profiles entry and was not able to find a way yet.

     Balu