[Pmwiki-users] SkinLibrary

Nils Knappmeier nk
Tue Feb 24 12:23:30 CST 2004

Hi,

when all this template-skin stuff came up, somebody mentioned the idea
to  create a library of skins, where people could put in the template
and css file of their own designs.

I just took the freedom to make a start here. I just created my personal
homepage using PmWiki (which I planned to do since last fall...) and
created a page at

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/SkinLibrary

that links to my template and css file (and to the homepage to see what
it looks like of course)
Since, both files are in a non-restricted part of the
directory-structure, I just linked the original files (copying will just
cause confusion because they might run out of date, when the site changes).

I wanted to ask if this method is appreciated and, if yes, encourage
other people to do the same.

Nils