[Pmwiki-users] Re: whither page refs

Andres Yver yver
Tue Feb 24 15:26:54 CST 2004

On Tuesday, February 24, 2004, at 06:25 PM,
Pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

> Anyway, I haven't completely abandoned the backreferences link and
> I'm still looking for a good answer to it.  In many respects it would
> be nice if "find references to this page" was explicitly referenced on
> the page rather than (or perhaps in addition to) being implicitly
> available via the title link.

I used the back references link often to find, as others have
mentioned, orphaned pages after a delete.
Having a result page come up after a delete which confirms successful
delete plus a list of referencing pages would be helpful. Always rather
disconcerting to be directed home after a delete. It took me a couple
of  seconds to process, think about how to get back to wherever i was
in the site, and then go do those cleanups the delete required.

andres