[Pmwiki-users] Usual link behaviour in logo area of 0.6xx

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Feb 24 16:58:34 CST 2004

To answer some of your other questions...

> I have pmwiki installed in the main directory when there url refers,
> everything else links off correctly (to other pages etc),
> But I can't seem to find a configuration in config.php where I 'set' the url
> that clicking on the logo image will link to. In older version it sent the
> vistor back to the 'Main' page, which is what I'd like it to do now.

It's no longer set in the config.php--it's now in the template file.

> Also, is it possible to "disable" the logo altogther? I'm thinking of just
> keeping a minor custom logo in my leftmenu instead, but logical mods of the
> logo image switch result in that place-holder image still showing up without
> graphic (the red 'x') or whatever.

The only way to disable the logo now is to create a new template.
Just do the following:
   copy the contents of the pub/skins/pmwiki folder to a new location
     such as pub/skins/myskin
   edit the pmwiki.tmpl file in the new folder to get rid of the logo
   set $PageTemplateFmt='pub/skins/myskin/pmwiki.tmpl'; in config.php