[Pmwiki-users] Yet another Win32-IIS-diff/patch question.

Bob Dively dive
Tue Feb 24 20:07:32 CST 2004

Greg Morgan wrote:

> Is PHP set to run in safe mode?

No.

> Have you given IUSR_MACHINENAME execute permissions on c:\GnuWin32\,
> c:\GnuWin32\bin and the exe's?

Yes.

> I've got a link to a different set of unix tools on
> http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/InstallationWin32
> That's what I'm running, and they seem to work ok.
> In my local/config.php file I have the following..
> #Copy this to your local\config.php file
>     $UserBinDir='c:\\UnxUtils\\usr\\local\\wbin\\';
>     $SysDiffCmd = $UserBinDir.'diff --text';
>     $SysPatchCmd = $UserBinDir.'patch --batch --silent';

In addition to GnuWin32 and cygwin, I also have unixutils installed (can
you tell I like unix), but I haven't tried them yet. I'll give it a shot
tomorrow. I do notice that you have the "--batch" flag set for the patch
command, which I do not have set. I've give that a try too. Thanks for
the advice - it's much appreciated as I still don't have page history
working.

-b