[Pmwiki-users] Another warning

Runar Oudmayer oudrun
Wed Feb 25 10:11:24 CST 2004

> > $PubDirUrl = preg_replace("#/[^/]*\$#","/pub",$ScriptUrl,1);
>

> Ummm, AFAICT this is *exactly* how it reads now (0.6.2), and I'm not
> getting warnings even with error logging on.  What version of PHP?

I have to apologize for thit one....

I just can't get that version of pmwiki.php back with this error in it...so
I have to realize that I just might have done a "typo" in there for some
reason and got the error after that....

I've downloaded the latest again and compared it with what I got here and
they both seem ok...so again....sorry...:-)

/ /Runar