[Pmwiki-users] Announce: pmwiki-0.6.3 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Feb 25 18:07:45 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 12:35:12AM +0100, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 12:24:10PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > I've just released pmwiki-0.6.3 with a few changes--some may be medium
> > sized changes for some sites, depending on the amount of customization
> > performed, most are minor or non-issues for existing installations.
>
> Argh, PM - stop that! :) - Don't you have to teach students or
> something?

Sorry about that--it's pretty typical that there a few frequent
releases after a .0 release as things stabilize.  However, I have
a pretty strong feeling that we're past any major changes for a while
and future releases will just be bugfixes^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Himprovements.

As far as having students to teach--not at the moment.  I'm still on
leave of absence from the University.  :-)