[Pmwiki-users] whither page refs

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis
Thu Feb 26 10:37:08 CST 2004

Pm wrote, in http://contra.vosn.net/pipermail/pmwiki-users_pmichaud.
com/2004-February/003189.html

> Yes, in the footer or as a non-switched link it's trivial, because
> you can simply do:

> and it all gets processed properly--the substitution routine knows how
> and when to convert a '?' after PageUrl into a '&'.

Pm, this worked a couple minor versions ago, but no longer does in my wiki
in either of the templates that it's enabled in (homebrew work-in-progress
and JH).  My link looks like:

and it's inside a <ul> so that I can turn the wikicmds group into navigation
tabs much like the JH skin.

Does this work any more for others, and how can this be fixed?  I know HTML
and CSS, but not PHP or the PmWiki code, so I can't figure it out for myself.

By the way, whatever does that $[stuff] markup actually do?  I haven't been
able to find out yet.

Thanks,
Bronwyn