[Pmwiki-users] Page history (diff/patch) package for windowsinstallations

Bob Dively dive
Thu Feb 26 13:48:25 CST 2004

Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> I've put together a package that tries to provide
> diff/patch functionality for Windows-based installations
> of PmWiki, and I'm looking for people to test it, provide
> feedback, and hopefully help me write better
> documentation.  The package is described at
> http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/WinDiff and should
> work under 0.5.x and 0.6.x installations.

We have a winner! Well, at least after a brief once over. I
suppose that I should do further testing but I was so
excited to see page history working that I had to post right
away.

PM, what the heck do you do to get this stuff going? The
libraries look like the GnuWin32 binaries. Did you have to
hack them at all?

Thank you very much for taking the time to work on this. It
will definitely help me get corporate users to implement
PmWiki. I'll continue to test.

-b