[Pmwiki-users] Problem with Footer links

Dave Noonan PmWiki
Fri Feb 27 17:18:59 CST 2004

	I have a problem that's shown up on both wiki's I'm running.  The links
in the footer act as though $ScriptUrl has been included twice.  The two
wiki's are running similiar but not identical templates & config files
so this could be something I did. I've looked through the config though
and don't see anything.  One is running 0.6.7 and the other 0.6.2.

	Here's an example of the URL for these links.

http://wiki.thunderbunny.org/http://Wiki.ThunderBunny.org/Main/HomePage?action=diff

	The Wiki.ThunderBunny.org is from $ScriptUrl, I only just noticed the
case difference.
--
Dave